Slender Living’s Melatonin is a hormone that regulates circadian rhythms, telling the body when to sleep and when to wake up. Slender Living Melatonin aids in improved sleep associated with severe insomnia, jet lag and individuals who do shift work.
- Help you relax
- Regulates your body temperature
- Blood pressure and levels of some hormones
- Powerful antioxidant
- Support better sleep
- Promote eye health
Direction of use:
- Take 1 capsules, 1-2 hours before bedtime.
- Do not take if you are intending to drive. Length of use will vary from individual , but should not be taken for periods longer than 4 weeks .
- Seek advice from a health care professional before use if you have any pre-existing medical condition.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing, or if you are being treated for heart disease or high blood pressure.
- Should not be used in conjunction with any prescription medication, including MAO inhibitors,
- stimulants or anti-depressants.
- Discontinue use and consult your doctor if any adverse reactions occur.
- KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.
- This product has not been evaluated as medicine by the Medicines Control Council of South Africa and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any diseases.
- DO NOT EXCEED RECOMMENDED DAILY INTAKE.
- DIETARY SUPPLEMENT SHOULD NOT REPLACE PROPER DIET.
To maintain product freshness, store away from direct sunlight in a cool (<25°C) dry place and keep pack tightly sealed.